COACHING & ADVISING FOR PROFESSIONALS
At ValiantLane we provide new and experienced professionals with the advantage of being supported in their contributions to the STEM workforce by a uniquely qualified and effective workforce capability and capacity builder. Valerie A. Lane, Founder and President, is a former consulting scientist for a variety of STEM industries. She is a career thinking partner and coach for STEM professionals and students who aspire to and want to grow a STEM career. With a background of more than 25 years combined business and technical experience, including operations management, Valerie offers a comprehensive perspective to individuals for planning, achieving, and sustaining a STEM career.
As a result of Valerie’s own long-term STEM career and technical expertise, she understands and anticipates:
- Interrelated impacts of career transitions from COLLEGE GRAD to NEW WORKER, moving into CAREER BUILDER, through MENTORING in a mature career or retirement into “what’s next.”
- Career–lifestyle perspectives and objectives of our multi-generational workforce, including integration of entry-level STEM workers with their more experienced colleagues and supervisors.
Having Valerie in your corner to help you to create, navigate, and maintain your STEM career provides a high return on your investment.
Services for New & Experienced Professionals
- Career vision and planning.
- Personal branding.
- Resume and cover letter writing.
- Social media management.
- Job search strategies.
- Application process.
- Accelerating integration into an organization’s mission, operations, and multi-generational culture.
- Ownership of career development and management.
- Decoding performance expectations and fulfillment.
- Professional growth, including technical and interpersonal development.
- Leadership, commitment, and performance from entry to senior positions.
- Writing coaching for ESL or alternative learning styles.
- Wellness and lifestyle management.