New Workers Sustain Your Organization
Get Them Onboard & Planning Their Career Quickly
Current and future generations of new workers have characteristic values and lifestyle goals. Valuing community and social responsibility, they are motivated by a Drive for autonomy, purpose, and mastery. These new workers crave—and expect—mentoring or coaching to get there. In fact, without coaching they are impaired and at a disadvantage when trying to navigate and create a career in the multi-generational workforce they are joining. Our Accelerated New Hire Integration® program engages new workers at the core of their values and offers them the opportunity to create a career path that authentically matches their passion, interests, and energy with your mission, culture, and workforce requirements.
Engage New Workers
Accelerated New Hire Integration® is our unique hiring and talent acquisition, development, and retention program developed specifically for college graduates transitioning into their first job. It is a strategy for generating a sustainable STEM workforce pipeline. This program is a proactive investment with a high rate of return for the future of your organization and the bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD level college graduate you hire.
Engagement of new employees in the first six months of employment is critical for retention and optimal performance. During this time, career and lifestyle management consulting and coaching — an employee benefit vs. a remedial or punitive measure — provides employers with the pivotal opportunity to develop employees who take ownership of their careers and professional progress. This is a particularly attractive employee benefit for Millennials, who crave mentoring for support in creating purpose and gaining autonomy and mastery, and are disconnected and impaired without it.
Developing New Workers
Through our Accelerated New Hire Integration® program, our consulting and coaching services include:
- Development of leaders who exhibit responsibility, accountability, self-regulation, and self-efficacy.
- One-on-one and group coaching to support recruiting and retention of women scientists, engineers, and technicians.
- Career ownership and management plans that integrate passions, interests, values, and professional possibilities with organizational mission and workforce requirements.
- Enhanced employee commitment, morale, and performance at all staff levels.
- Community building with colleagues, clients, customers, and patients.
- Reduced recruiting, training, termination, and rehiring costs.
- Preservation of intellectual property and institutional knowledge.
- Protection of client and investor goodwill.
- English language skills and professional and technical writing support for ESL workers.
We also help to prime the STEM workforce pipeline by working with college and high school students to develop an authentic interest in STEM and the academic and life preparation that enables them to have successful academic and professional careers. Learn more…